Saturday, November 22, 2014

Best of Anwar Jibawi Vine Compilation - Ultimate vine compilation of Anwar Jibawi (100 Vines)


Best of Anwar Jibawi Vine Compilation  All Vines
Ultimate vine compilation of Anwar Jibawi 100 Vines
Anwar Jibawi Arabic, Anwar Jibawi the walk, Anwar Jibawi king bach, Anwar Jibawi sagging, Anwar Jibawi  rather be

----------------------------------------­­--------------------------------

Join Freedom! Network very easy even if you are small channel
Link to join Freedom! - https://goo.gl/DKZi75

----------------------------------------­­--------------------------------

Subscribe! : https://www.youtube.com/user/AlotVines
Follow! : https://twitter.com/AlotVine
Like! : https://www.facebook.com/AlotVine
Follow! : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107264688900654256335
----------------------------------------­­--------------------------------

All vines by: Anwar Jibawi
https://vine.co/u/947638064086433792

Vine names:

1- I LOVE MYSELF
2- Heavy sleeper w/ Max Jr & Jerry Purpdrank
3- Misunderstood 😂😂 w/ Anwar Jibawi #KingBach
4- Latinos put hot sauce on everything
5- Nicki Minaj's laugh has been giving me nightmares. w/ Hassan Saleh
6- When your jam comes on while walking your dog..
7- Music is better live w/ Gary Rojas & DAN Nampaikid
8- Mary HAD a little lamb... W/ Brittany Furlan & mohamad Saleh
9- You have to blend in sometimes... w/ Jerry Purpdrank , Max Jr , Gary Rojas
10- Every time we try saving up.. w/ Jerry Purpdrank
11- The crosswalk countdown can't beat the Thot walk
12- Food in my teeh..
13- Got to keep that Thot walk strong w/ DAN Nampaikid
14- Forcing your friend to delete an embarrassing pic.. w/ Christian DelGrosso
15- Please help stop sagging. Donate Now! w/ KingBach , Eric Artell , Max Jr , Klarity
16- You can never outrun a Thot walk. w/ MelvinGregg & YUNG POPPY
17- That one friend who's a sore loser. #foul
18- How guys used to ask girls to dance VS now
19- How I feel about ghosts during the day VS at night
20- That wasted friend who thinks he's sober.. w/ Piques & Gary Rojas
21- Teaching my son about American women.
22- No matter where I go, I can sense the pain of watermelons....
23- When a song has you feeling some type of way..w/ Curtis Lepore
24- Last night party was the bomb too many shots.
25- Reason why people don't use home phones anymore.. w/ Jerry Purpdrank & DAN Nampaikid
26- How it really feels when stepping on a Lego
27- My friends always got my back #DontBeAMenace
28- Parents in the future. w/ Malik Jibawi
29- Girls with boyfriends at parties be like.. #WeCantTouch
30- People who easily get offended..
31- That feeling when you beat someone to a parking spot. W/ DAN Nampaikid & Jordan Burt
32- The last thing I remembered #gratata
33- Nothing hurts more than jamming your finger while playing basketball w/ Max Jr & Malik Jibawi
34- This is legit how I yawn.. #remake
35- When boys sing to you
36- Arab hunger games Rudy Mancuso , #remake
37- Parents will do anything to try to get you to go to the dentist. w/ DAN Nampaikid
38- When a car playing your jam passes by.. w/ Jerry Purpdrank
39- How to deal with someone when your hands are full..
40- Dudes never wanna swing first.. W/ Max Jr #remake
41- When you hit that note so good, you just can't let it go... W/ DAN Nampaikid
42- Sagging at it's finest. w/ Jerry Purpdrank , Max Jr
43- Drop that #NaeNae w/ KingBach
44- Hand gestures taken too far.
45- Can't ask a simple question anymore.. #OrNah
46- When someone steals your spotlight.. w/ Lara Sebastian
47- When you run out of toilet paper.. w/ JoeySalads, NamPaiKid
48- How Justin Bieber's mugshot really went..
49- Drunk In Love (Tease)
50-Don't ask about my previous relationship.. w/ @Hannah Stocking
51- My hips lied this time..
52- All the dances Vine has taught me this year..
53- I SAID STOP! #itsbeginningtolookalotlikechristmas
54- I love working for FedEx! w/ Splack_19 #FreeLaptop #Stereotypes
55- Holla at me!
56- Whenever I catch a little kid staring..
57- "Don't you ever scare daddy like that again!" (Arms inspired by Curtis Lepore
58- The reason why Kanye dropped out of school. #iaintgottheanswers
59- Teach me how to Snuggie
60- Playing Uno with my Mexican friends. #greencard #badjoke
61- Thanks for holding my shit. #LouisVuitton
62- When thugs finally decide to go to school.
63- When towels are not available.. #anwarj
64- Every time I make new friends. #stereotypes
65- Typical night with my brothers. w/ Anas Jibawi , Blue moon hookah lounge , Wisam Jibawi , Mohamed Jibawi , & Malik Jibawi
66- We've all had that one racist teacher! #remake
67- I'm here for you, until you ask for money.
68- She nailed it! w/ JASMINE #notebook
69- What goes through your friend's mind when speaking in Arabic.
70- My typical lazy days.
71- When thugs get home.
72- Can't say "ooooh" these days..
73- Moments when you just gotta turn up
74- I run this b*tch!
75- Failed magic trick #comedy #loop #fail #IGremake
76- Typical Day In Compton #comedy #loop #lol #funny #revine #fail

No comments:

Post a Comment